Silver Crest Blender 4500w Review
Silver Crest Blender 4500w ranks very high among efficient, durable, and portable blenders, offering plenty of huge advantages.
What makes it stand out for sure is the hard blades. It has a super convenient feature allowing it to crush hard food like nuts, beans, maize, cowpea, and so on. Few blenders come up with this functionality and Silver Crest Blender 4500w is one of the best out there.
Loved by single ladies, married women, home cooks and restaurants cooks, Silver Crest Blender 4500w is solid, best for every kitchen, and food and fruits processing industries.
NOTE: There are other models of Silver Crest Blender which you may be interested in. They include: Silver Crest Blender 1500w, Silver Crest Blender 3000w, Silver Crest Blender 5000w, Silver Crest Blender 5500w, Silver Crest Blender 6000w, and Silver Crest Blender 8000w.
Silver Crest Blender 4500w Review
Silver Crest Blender 4500w is a great choice for use at home, food restaurants, food processing industries and juice producing industries. It is also reliable and consistent enough to function as gadget for crushing hard food and smoothening soft food like tomatoes to fine paste. Many buyers have even used it in gringing very hard food sustances and other objects and they were not disappointed by its effectiveness.
You can grind all manner of hard food, seeds, fruits, and vegetable with Silver Crest Blender 4500w. This blender conserves power. It release up to 4500 Watts of power which is being utilized in the grinding process. The parts of the blender are light which make it fairly easy to move the gadget around.
Features of Silver Crest Blender 4500w
- Power Output of 4500 Watts: The peak power output of this blender is rated at 4500 Watts which is utilized in the grinding operations.
- Strong Blades: It has hard blades. This is a super convenient feature allowing it to crush hard food like nuts, beans, maize, cowpea, and so on.
- Strong Elecric Motor: This feature answers for the durability of the electric motor and for its efficiency.
- High Strength Speed: The blades moves relatively fast which make its grinding operations faster.
- Heavy Duty Ball Bearing: The bearing allows it to rotate freely. With the heavy duty ball bearing, the rotation remains at maximum which make the grinding of seeds or food items faster.
Difference between Silver Crest Blender 3000w and 4500w
The major difference between Silver Crest Blender 3000w and 4500w is that Silver Crest Blender 3000w uses 3000 watts of power for grinding while Silver Crest Blender 4500w uses 4500 watts for grinding process. Hence, there is difference in the amount of power used in grinding things.
How to Use Silver Crest Blender 4500w
To learn how to use Silver Crest Blender, watch the tutorial video below:
Silver Crest Blender 4500w Specification
These are the specifications of Silver Crest Blender 4500w:
- Strong Blades
- Strong Electric Motor
- High Strength of 32000RPM
- Heavy Duty Ball Bearing
- 4500 Watts Power Output
- Suitable for grinding seeds like beans, maize, green coffee beans, ice, etc.
- Industrial/Commercial Blender
Silver Crest Blender 4500w price in Nigeria
The Silver Crest Blender 4500w price in Nigeria starts from ₦ 18,000. If there is any variation in price of this gadget it could because of increase or decrease in naira to dollar exchange rate in Nigeria.
How much is Silver Crest Blender 4500w?
The Silver Crest Blender 4500w is sold about ₦ 18,000 in Nigeria, KSh 5,899 in Kenya, GH₵ 320.00 in Ghana and UGX 230,000 in Uganda.
How Much is Silver Crest Blender 4500w in Nigeria?
From my research and enquiry, I discovered that the price of Silver Crest 4500w Blender in Nigeria starts from ₦ 18,000. If there is any variation in price of this gadget it could because of increase or decrease in naira to dollar exchange rate in Nigeria.
What is the Function of Silver Crest Blender 4500w
Silver Crest Blender 4500w is used for the following functions:
1. Crushing hard food like nuts, beans, maize, cowpea, and so on.
2. Smoothening soft food like tomatoes to fine paste.
3. processing of food items into powdered forms.
4. processing of fruits into juice.
When grinding hard food or soft food becomes the major issues (especially residents of Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, and Uganda), Silver Crest Blender 4500w is one of the best solution for you and this blender is available in the market. If you need a 4500-watt blender with strong blades, then hardly anything beats this blender.
A final factor to consider that enhances the appeal of the Silver Crest Blende 4500w is its durability and efficiency. It grinds at a relatively high speed since it is build with high speed strength and strong electric motor.