Wondering how to withdraw from Jumia Pay? It’s does not involve some difficult processes as you might think. The days of having some huge amount of money, which you got as Jumia refund or as commission on Jumia Pay, and been unable to withdraw it into your bank account are gone, since Jumia Pay now allows you to transfer any amount on your wallet to your bank account within seconds. Still, you need not worry, it’s a really easy process.
In this post, you can learn how to withdraw from Jumia Pay by watching the video guide or you continue to read the article guide below.
How to withdraw from Jumia Pay to my bank account
Withdrawing – or even transferring – money from Jumia Pay to bank account is an essential function which every Jumia customer who got a refund for a returned products would like to go about. However, the Jumia Pay App nowadays won’t actually allow you to withdraw your money from Jumia Pay. You will either follow the App to pay for a product you order on Jumia online store, or to pay for utilities and other services you may want to enjoy on Jumia pay App. This restriction could be so annoying.
Here in this guide, I will detail the steps involved to withdraw money from Jumia pay to your bank account, which don’t require technical knowledge.
- Visit “pay.jumia.com.ng“
- Click on “Account”
- Enter you login details: Here you enter your Jumia account’s correct email address and password
- Enter the verification code: When you enter your account’s correct email address and password and click “Next”, a verification code will be sent to your phone number or your email address. It is that very code that you will type in at this step.
- Click “Withdraw”
- Select your preferred payment method
- Type in the withdrawal amount and click “Withdraw”
- The process is completed.
How to withdraw from Jumia Pay Wallet
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to withdraw from Jumia Pay wallet.
- First, Login into your Jumia Pay App
- Go to the the tab “You” at the bottom and click on it
- Scroll to the tab “Payment History & Withdrawal” tab and click on it
- Choose whether to withdraw by transferring to to a bank account or to a credit/debit card
- Select your preferred bank and enter account details
- Enter amount and follow the instructions to withdraw to your local bank
- Within minutes, the money will reflect in your bank account balance
How to transfer money from Jumia Pay to bank account
Follow the steps below to transfer money from Jumia Pay to bank account:
1. Visit “pay.jumia.com.ng“
2. Click on “Account”
3. Enter you login details: your email address and password.
4. Enter the verification code
5. Click “Withdraw”
6. Select your preferred payment method
7. Type in the withdrawal amount and click “Withdraw”
8. The process is completed.
I always provide you guides on how to fix some issues, and this is one of them too. Following this guide from the beginning you supposed to have learnt how to withdraw from Jumia Pay to bank account, how to withdraw from Jumia Pay wallet, and also how to transfer money from Jumia Pay to bank account. Cheers to that. If you still encounter any difficulty after following the guide above, you can drop a comment and I will be glad to help you sort those challenges out. Cheers!